I have two big announcements for you all this evening… One is about our family… and the other is about this blog… You ready? Eeeeeeee!!!
First big announcement!
Just when I thought things were getting in the groove with my daily routines, becoming a SAHM again, creating a new business, fostering relationships, making new and exciting connections…. something called LIFE happened. The Geiger’s are MOVING!
- We are moving from Gilbert, AZ to Reno/Sparks area of Nevada!
- I am still asking myself this… Haha I kid! 😛 My husband accepted a job offer at Tesla! He will be working in the new Gigafactory there. If you have no clue what any of that means, read this: 15 Essential Facts and Figures About the Tesla Gigafactory via Charged.io
- Mitchell’s first day with Tesla is at the end of this month. I will probably be leaving earlier than that so I am thinking I have about two weeks left here in Phoenix!
- BUT… BUT… WHAT ABOUT…
- MY SHOOT-OUTs! I know you are probably thinking I’m bananas for up and leaving while my planning is going on with the future shoot-outs! But alas, I will be back! As soon as things settle down in Reno (thinking around September-ish) I will be able to get a better idea of when the timelines for the new Shoot-Outs will be here in Phoenix. I will be flying down here to make them happen. The wait list is still going strong and still being added to so I need to fulfill the need – I will be back!
Things I am looking forward to:
- Being within an hour of Lake Tahoe.
- Only 3 and a half hours from San Francisco which I have never been to!
- Living in a new state to add to my repertoire …lol
- Being close – super close – to lots and lots of lakes.
- Watching a city grow rapidly.
- Break ground on some new creative ventures in new places with new people.
- Being surrounded by hills again… and greenery… and having snow-capped mountains in the background
- Becoming part of the Tesla family which I feel is a real close-knit group of people.
- Watching a start-up company grow.
- Watching my Husband thrive in an environment where he has wanted to be for many years.
- Having a larger home.
- Getting out of 115-120 degree summers!
If you would like to be notified of my new address/PO Box, please fill out this form:
My second announcement!
As if things couldn’t get any crazier, I have decided now is the time to change the name of my blog. I feel TSM has prevented me from blogging things that I truly want to blog about. I am now going to be venturing away from the Mommy Blogger niche and focusing more on lifestyle: travel, DIY, beauty, being a foodie, health, fitness, home, decor, life as a mom, life as a wife, a photographer and friend and ALSO stories from my past that everyone says I should write a book about… well…this is how I will be doing that. 🙂 There is a big chance that we will be purchasing a home or land in Nevada so I’m sure I will be blogging about that whole process as well.
I have settled on a new name for my blog. It will be changing throughout the weeks ahead so be on the look out for updates and changes going on here.
Drumroll… My new blog name will be:
Hashtag Send Wine
An Imperfect Lifestyle Blog by Bre. Geiger
I am also in the process of finalizing my new www.CatchMeAtLuxe.com website. In addition to sharing my latest Shoot-Out Bloggers, Brands, Vendors, Photographers, it will also house a blog dedicated to social media, blogging, my photo-shoots as well as a community of collaborative guest bloggers. It will be all things relevant to those who blog, picture takers or brand owners. I decided to move all of these types of posts over from my Sentimental Mama blog over to CatchMeAtLuxe in order to minimal-ize the types of posts here. I want my readers to come here knowing they are getting stories and posts from me about my life and I want readers to go to CatchMeAtLuxe.com when they need help or inspiration.
WHEW. So LOTS of changes. I am happy to get to shout all of them from the rooftops, finally. I will be trying my hardest to blog about the move and doing an out-of-state relocation with a THREE YEAR OLD (lawd help us) so stay tuned for THAT.
Any of my readers live in North Nevada or Northern Cali? Let me know below in the comments!